Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Happy 4th of July

We went to Washington this year and it was so much fun. I got to see some of my cousins that I havent seen forever!! and they have little ones now too, so Rylee got to meet a bunch of new cousins. She had so much fun.
Saturday we had a big bbq out to my Uncle Ron's house. He has the best set up. He has a pond filled with fish and frogs. It is so pretty out there. 



Here are some pics of Rylee and her besties, her cousins Rowan and Josie. They had so much fun playing and going on new adventures together.
Here is my mom and her sisters. Penny and Pam did a great job with the food.

The kids also got to ride my cousin Rhonda's horse. They LOVED it ...


My mom's sister also suprised her with a gift for her huge accomplishment this year of being elected Treasurer.. She was so suprised and then glared at me like I knew this and didnt tell, when in fact Patty I was almost the last to know about it..
It was so nice of them to do this for her...

The rest of the weekend was the kids swiming at the hotel, I dont have pics of that because what I thought was a migraine turned out to be a massive headache caused by my cute new headband I thought I had to have.. I learned  the cause of it yesterday when I wore it to work and had the same headache I had on Sunday..


 We did get to go out on Pam and Ron's boat to watch some fireworks, Thank God because they dont sell fireworks anywhere in Kennewick. We went looking for some for the kids, nothing major, just little smoke bombs, those gross little snake things, sparklers, and all we got was confetti works. I mean there isnt a little spot in a dark alley even to go get some..



The weekend was really fun. And much thanks goes out to the family members that made it happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment